Yes, it’s true I finished my piece!
Actually, I finished it last Thursday evening – on deadline (well, my deadline). It went to Dianne’s (one of our fearless leaders) studio for stretching on Saturday! So it’s out of my hands, thank goodness – but I certainly am happy with how it turned out. It basically followed a straight line from my initial sketches to finished work of art – which doesn’t always happen!
I’ve been absent here though, because we had to ready the house for Scott’s parent’s visit. We will be picking them up from the airport this afternoon! So, here are a few photos from my part of the project:
Now, take note of this last photo – ’cause it may help you with your guesses! One other piece of information that may help is – the (extremely rough) dimensions of the grape bunches are 24″ (from highest point, just beside the post to the bottom of the last grape) by 12.5″ (across, from edge to the grape just under the smallish leaf on the post). Which, by the way, is a HUGE area to bead embroider… I think I have a permanent eye twitch!
There are hand selected beady prizes – good for beaders, quilters, mixed media folk, anyone who likes to fool around with beads!!
So, how do you win you ask! Well, you can get up to three chances, or if you can chose just to do one of the following!!
1. You get one chance if you can guess how many grams of beads I used in my bead embroidered grapes.
2. You get one chance if you “like” my facebook page, which is here: https://www.facebook.com/FirepanJewellery
3. You get one chance if you “favorite” my etsy shop, which is here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/FirepanJewellery
1. The closest guess will win, and have their choice of prize pack. The other two winners will be drawn by random draw and it will be first come first serve as to which pack they get!
2. I will draw, and post on Sept 16th (once the in-laws have gone home!).
Good luck and good guessing!!
PS – I will mail the prizes anywhere you are!